Breaking News

Funny Status For Whatsapp 2020

200+ Funny WhatsApp Status, which will make you laugh

Friends, all of you are welcome once again to Tips4uToday. So all of you know that what is the time today which has been missed and everything that is happening or is happening in today's time has become digital. So that's why for this digital world, we have been able to take it for you Funny Whatsapp Status In English and hope that you will like this status that you like. And you also know how much Whatsapp has become a part of our lives in today's time.



If I talk about 20 years ago today, then there was no internet at that time and whoever is a human being, he used to work only with the chips. But now you must be seeing how a person reached email by getting out of the duds and went out of email to social media. And no man has reached so close to everyone that he can talk to a person sitting anywhere in the world sitting in his house. And one of the best ways to talk is to make people laugh by putting a great status on Whatsapp and the same WhatsApp, so we have brought Funny Whatsapp Status for you.

Funny Whatsapp Status In English:


  • I said #_ get stuck in my love… he also said # _ papers are running, get lost
  • I will break the moon # _ I will break the sun # _ You will do yes once and leave the first one
  • His # _muscan is a style, he who loves him is the biggest # _ass
  • She says to her # _ brothers, my # _ love is not to beat it like that, it is very stubborn.
  • People ask how many stars are there in the same world, no one asks how many squares are there in this world.
  • # _ Girls gave me life # _, all the numbers were given off
  • She came after the cham cham cham cham cham

  • Make someone # _yourself, or get someone, if nothing happens, #_Dont_Worry sleep
  • Learned to hide my pain # _, learned # _muscurana on everything, just by speaking these two lines, the beautiful # _ girls learned Patna
  • If the sandal becomes small, # _ does not come in the foot; Wow! If the sandal becomes small, # _ does not come in the foot; And # _Girlfriend does not get into arms when he is fat
  • No matter how much we look good, wear nice clothes, but girls will get beaten by those who… brother-in-law… #hair styles like # pineapple and goat-like beard
  • Time is the love of time, Russians of times are sometimes fancied, sometimes #quilts
  • We shed the river in tears after crying in your love, you turned out to be so infidel that I took a shower in that river
  • Sometimes a #moke makes a #duck, don't know what this #master avenges from me
  • We used to be lonely, # of life # of yogurt, # of drops got ... # raita banana
  • My mind was like a computer…. # Pagli hangs by doing Luv u Luv u
  • Here is #Khuda, there is #Khuda, around #Khuda is #Khuda, and where there is no #Khuda, there will be tomorrow. - Municipality
  • The heart is burning # I am trying luck, the heart is burning # I am trying luck, I rotated that #Bewafa on a bike that's why I am driving a #Rickshaw today
  • Should you have a government in your #India or #Marriage, everyone needs #happy news in a year
  • I said… #Follow me in love… #He also said… #Papers are running, get lost
  • "Gym" is afraid of someone
  • Can I borrow a kiss, I promise I will return it
  • Do as much poetry as you can, do not look unemployed
  • Poetry as much as you have Løver, many more I have mobile-cover. Do it, do not look unemployed
  • Not looking for me, I am very cold in the loneliness of this world and I am penetrated in my quilt.
  • Dear lady, ............. Now I see Motu Patlu ... !!!!
  • Suppose there is someone else in your heart …… then adjust us in your lungs.
  • The happiness I get from working in the morning… I do not want it, but I am fine like this
  • Earlier we used to be very beautiful …… then one day our Voter Card was made
  • There is no shortage of opinion makers in your country, what is your opinion on this
  • Way # _ we give a plunge when someone comes and tells us that they are cutting further
  • When you start worrying about #__ more than you, then # _ understand your # _season days are going to start
  • Previously, the fruit of the # _substance was the # _meet, but now the #_fruit of patience is married elsewhere.
  • Half of the people who fall in love, a getaway to #_block_unblock each other.
  • Since # _ you have left, believe me, as #_life_set is done
  • He is my # life in my # + life, all the rest of his brotherhood
  • GF is only # _badname, or else it bothers his # _best friend
  • # _ Every lover of today has the same story, # _ Majnu wants Laila, Laila is someone else's addict
  • Time is very precious, # _ so don't waste your time
  • Even if the whole world gets angry…. # _ I do not care about it, # _ just one should not be angry with my mother-in-law
  • There is no shortage of people giving # _rai in your country, so what is your # _rai
  • Every day, where do you bring a new ID, the girls who have done this # _Block have made fun
  • Hearing this, Pagli does not go to the market alone, my friends ask me, #_Call, brother, where are you, your house is here
  • #_Breakup's pain Ask the girl, who now has to do her own # _recharge
  • Pagli talks about # _facebook, we even set a girl on #_OLX
  • Oh god may not give me strength like #South_Hero, but give him GF like heroin
  • The brothers, who threaten to beat their # _ brothers with their # _ brothers, are living in fear of their # _ girl's brother.
  • Don't make me rotate a-life, I'm a city poet, not a tire of #_MRF
  • Oh God, I have to make a difference in hiccups, now how do I know which one is missing?
  • Hopefully! I would have been a # _Golgappa, at least # girls would see water in my mouth
  • I get #_tension thinking that if my # _ homemaker also turns out to be like me, then who will do our work?
  • May this new year rock your life, pray for a #_GF and come four
  • The love of some people is also official, neither the # _files move forward, nor the matter is closed.
  • It is said that in love # hunger # thirst disappears, so do these loving couples go to play Garba in #_KFC and #_McDonald?
  • Some # _mobots are also separated because, # _maths, # _buys, and # _comers are separated as soon as the 11th class is reached.
  • What if not in his heart, his #_Blocklist has it
  • I am at that level of love, from where even #_uninstall cannot be loved.
  • # _Gol_Rotis not made from girls, but they have no match in making boys go round
  • After making #_Girlfriend, it was revealed that brother in law, even above # _100 rupees comes chocolate.
  • # _ How to keep girls happy…. Do more than praising them
  • Some people are single even after being #_cute and some people do three-four settings despite being #_mute.
  • You have become a book about English.
  • If you are in love, stay as close to 👫 #_Bluetooth as you do #_Connected if you go away #_searching_for_new_device
  • This is not loving, # _Usul-e-Wafa hai Aa friend, we will not give life number to life
  • # _The girl with a breakup is like a crushed serpent.
  • What is that #_relationship whose end does not make each other BLOCK on #_Whatsapp, and FB
  • When she was very much in love, she told that this #_DP is not mine
  • #_Brightness should be in life, otherwise, #_Darkness is also in #_future of those who use #_Facebook or #_whatsapp
  • Do so many #candals in youth, old age just be reluctant to listen
  • True love never fails for dogs # # indigenous ghee and # _ girls
  • The best way to not forget your wife's # _bird day is to forget her once.
  • The world's strongest relationship between me and my phone
  • No sleep in Muqaddar… so what happened ?? We are also Alexander of #Mukaddar… sleep in the afternoon
  • How can I do #_enjoy #_Sunday… .When moong squats are sitting on the chest #_Monday, #_Tuesday… .. # _ Friday, and #_Saturday
  • #_Reply even if you are not going to do 😊 #_Messages, then understand that #Badhuri has become angry
  • Give mobile when nobody gives
  • On the one hand, the power of love is something else …… first, be stupid and then put such status on #_whatsapp
  • Abusing is not as much of a fight these days as #_last_seen
  • Every # _ mistake is not excused just by saying #_Sorry, some # _ mistakes are also required to slap
  • Oh God, send a Miss Caller to my #_Life too… after all Jio's #_unlimited_balance is to take us up
  • It is good that all my dreams are not fulfilled, # _While whom my friends used to call as sisters-in-law
  • What will she give me of my gifts, I know # _ her partner will give me # _moka as soon as she leaves
  • The wine is a # _buddy. Let's finish it, you drink a # _ bottle. You drink a # _ bottle.
  • No matter how much you move throughout the day, the most # _ hot_ girl will only be seen when the family is with you.
  • Love is a beautiful feeling…. This #_line is utter nonsense
  • Thankfully # _beans don't drink liquor… or else those who drink without drinking so much.
  • In the world, the remote of the # _TV is the only thing, whose # _path is # # soaked only if it does not work.
  • # Approach the difficulties in lifelike, # _ ignore the Golgappa by mashing potatoes with his dark hands
  • There is not even a friend of my father who can say this like # _Amrish Puri .. let's turn this friendship into a # _ relationship
  • What is the #samandar of Ishq also… the one who drowned in the '# _Ashik', the one who survived is 'Divana' and the one who swims as he floats
  • This thing did not let me sleep overnight, life is just 4 days, and #_Internet_Pack I got it done for 30 days
  • I will give kidney from now on, but I will not give heart to anyone
  • We are sorry .. but why do you not know the "scandal"
  • Love is the one who never gets caught, love is the one who never gets caught, don't delay, be the brother
  • We thought that we will remember you at every turn
  • I was tortured a lot, #If I fell in love with you
  • Friends, appreciate our girlfriends or else you will be taken away !!
  • You will ask God for him, but how will you ask his father
  • There was a time when there was peace in our house, and then one day I was born
  • Life has become like Kashmir; Beautiful is a lot, but there is a ruckus
  • We turn the way when someone comes and says that they are cutting the challan ahead
  • The crime is just that, my friend… I die on his friend too !!
  • Hearing poetry that impresses girls, it is heard that…. Let's see this year too.
  • Respect our, otherwise, #Girlfriend will beat you
  • When I want to waste my time, why should I go with Facebook, why should I do it alone?
  • My heart is salty, but I swear you don't have a fish
  • Wooden saddle, the horse on the saddle, girlfriend's brother broke my friend's little
  • Some people remember me when 11 people do not get to send the message of a miracle.
  • Forgive me of all my mistakes, friends, what decent you are
  • Work so that people watch you on TV, not on CCTV
  • If it is # _ love then tell #, or # if it is not, then # once
  • If there is no sleep in the night in Muqaddar, what happened, we are also Sikandar's Alexander, we go to sleep in the afternoon
  • It was nice to hear that .. Nowadays boys do not commit suicide when they are broken in love….
  • Man would never lie so much if women don't ask so many questions
  • He asked me my choice, and I did not know how long I kept staring at his friend
  • Such are our friends, they will not have girlfriends, yet they give tips to get girlfriends to others.
  • Everyone must love at once… so that they can know why they should not love
  • Sometimes, it seems, the sorrow of my life has come from not forwarding 10 messages to God.
  • This time I was going to be in true love, that Crime_petrol saved me again
  • There may be something else in love, but the phone definitely #silent
  • I am living very comfortably, Ghalib is a troublemaker, give me the owner
  • Today the old GF was found in the market… I was about to call her "Hello," her husband said "Chalo"
  • If you are not getting any relationship with a girl, then say to me, because every girl I love gets married.
  • Keep in mind beauty, # Facewash only shines "mouth", not "heart"
  • Some girls are so beautiful that boys reject themselves in their minds
  • He does not even have Patna and does not have to withdraw from the phone all day long.
  • Sahib is not afraid of studies ....... guess from the result .. !!!!!
  • Can you drink water after cheating .......... .. ?????
  • Best if not found then Next
  • At the time when the eyes turn …… then the lion also surrounds the dog .. !!
  • Show the same tantrums …… who shoot at your face…. !!!!
  • Doctor: Happy happened to your house Hmmmmm
  • No Dp because mummy is tired of taking my eyes off .. !!!!
  • Listen to me carefully. If you do not find me, I will die ..... but on someone else .. !!!!
  • The people at home say that our son is very innocent, now who should explain to him "Gangadhar is the only power".
  • Pagli is so rotten like you, that is why she is not standing with us.
  • The biggest superstition of our country, get the boy married he will improve
  • I don't like two types of girls at all, 1- not talking to me. 2- talking to other boys.
  • How happy will that house be, the house of which I will be made
  • Some girls make a living corpse by calling brothers brother in arms
  • It was very boring, then said #panda to a girl in the street, what was it in the street that was roaming by evening
  • Lucky are the boys whose #girlfriend cuts the vein of their hand for them… our girl, don’t cut your nails for us
  • You have to make your own # Qʊɛɛ Õ¼, just this #King is now #Dream
  • Always listen to your # friends because no one in their house listens to them
  • # Madness and # passion are the same even today, just seeing his # brother everything goes well
  • Will marry only that person who wakes up in the morning and asks,

Funny Whatsapp Status In English:


So friends, like we like to speak Hindi, there are some people who like to speak English. So people who like English more than Hindi have brought them for the same people. We Funny Whatsapp Status In English. And I hope that as you liked Whatsapp Status in Hindi, in the same way, you have also liked in English.

And if you like it, then please tell us by commenting so that we also know what the views of the readers of our website are. And even if you do not like it, let us know. So that we can know what our readers are not like the last.

  • God is really # _blown, I mean .. #just look at me
  • Hey there # _wattsapp is using me
  • Hmmm… .. # _ Don’t Copy My Status
  • If no one hates u, you are # boring boring
  • Never laugh at your #life choice # _ be one of them
  • Don't kiss near your house, love is blind, but #_neighbors are not
  • Vivah is a workshop where # _hassbands work and # _ married marriage workshops
  • A simple #_ rule: if it sounds easy, you are #writing it
  • Life is too short. Do not waste #_removing pen drive on it safely
  • When I looked in front of the # _Mirror, just the # best person
  • I wish I could mute # people in real life
  • #_Love can be blind, but # real is a real # _eye-opener
  • You can never love #_buy, but still, you have to give #_PA for it.
  • I really want to work so hard. But #lazy is great fun
  • If I won the award for #_Laziness, I would send #_somebody to pick it up
  • Never mind your # gold
  • Shopping is an art, I'm an # artist, please be respectful
  • I really need a day on Saturday and Sunday
  • Behind every #successful male is a shocked woman
  • Always wear cute # _pajamas in bed, you will never know who you will meet.
  • Life taught me a lot of #beganas, but I also cut those # _classes
  • I wonder what happens when # _doctor's wife eats an apple a day
  • #_Everyone: 3mistakes made by WhatsApp, Facebook, and girlfriends
  • If people are talking about you # behind your back, just #furt
  • I live in a world of #fantasy, so keep your #service away from me.
  • When # so much needs to be done to #_lelevs, you can make yourself
  • 204 countries, 805 islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I'm still #_single
  • Some #_ people just need a high-five on the face
  • Teachers call it # _ chitting; Students call it #_teamwork
  • Be happy in front of people who are not like you
  • Life is like an ice cream enjoy it
  • Me and my best friend can do # _company with #Face
  • # Stop seeing me last, miss me # when you miss me
  • Do you know why you like me? #_Because you're also going crazy
  • It is true that #friends do not judge each other. They # _ to others…. Together
  • I love my # _heaters, they make me # _famous
  • I don't care what you think of me, I don't think about you
  • Every #_ WhatsApp status is a secret # _memory for someone
  • Whenever I look at the # _keyboard, I see that u and I are always together
  • My style is #_unique don't copy it plz
  • When I was born #_DEVIL said oh shit, competition
  • Attitude is not like #_underwear, pretend it was just worn
  • Marriage is the # reason for divorce
  • I want #_someone to loan me and then leave me alone
  • You can either be #_ fine, or you can be # _hasband
  • # _ Science of Women: I'm sorry, but it was your fault
  • Talking to myself # _Just I'm my own mentor
  • Hey, you are promoting my status again?

Final Words:

So friends, today our article Funny Whatsapp Status ends here. And I know that in today's run-of-the-mill life, everyone has tension and everyone needs some solution to this tension. But if such fun funny things come in front of you, then all the tension ends on its own, it is a matter of greatest happiness. Then the tenacity brings this in front of all of you.

This ends all my tension and yours too, and it is my duty to take care of you all. It is important for me to bring something new and best in front of you every day. That is why every day I keep on giving something through this website.

And friends, tell us what you liked in this article today. And friends, it has taken a lot of hard work to write this article and hopes that you will like this article very much. And if you like to read such articles, then you can visit our website every day and entertain yourself. Remember the name of the website Tips4uToday.com and do not forget to visit it.

No comments

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box